When I want to learn a new programming language, the best way is always learn from the best projects in that ecosystem. I grabbed several popular repositories that has high ratings on Github.
4clojure 4Clojure is a resource to help fledgling clojurians learn the language through interactive problems.
- Riemann Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language.
Networking and HTML related stuffs
http.async.client Async Http Client - Clojure
Aleph Aleph is a Clojure framework for asynchronous communication, built on top of Netty and Lamina.
Http-Kit HTTP Kit is a minimalist, efficient, Ring-compatible HTTP client/server for Clojure. It uses a event-driven architecture to support highly concurrent a/synchronous web applications.
Compojure A concise routing DSL for Ring/Clojure
Jepsen Call Me Maybe: simulating network partitions in DBs
Hiccup Fast library for rendering HTML in Clojure
Plumbing Graph is a simple and declarative way to specify a structured computation, which is easy to analyze, change, compose, and monitor
Lamina Lamina is for describing and analyzing streams of data. It provides a rich set of operators for dealing with these unrealized values, both individually and collectively.
- Incanter Incanter is a Clojure-based, R-like statistical computing and graphics environment for the JVM.
- Overtone Overtone is an open source audio environment designed to explore new musical ideas from synthesis and sampling to instrument building, live-coding and collaborative jamming.
- Marginalia Literate programming
- Criterium Benchmarking library for Clojure
- classlojure Advanced class loading for clojure